Cast-Tech Group were engaged to provide concrete construction services as part of the construction of the new home of the Albany Agricultural Society.
3 large pavilions totalling over 5000m2 of covered area formed the bulk of the project. Our scope included:
- Set out the buildings, drilling and poured the footings, including positioning the column bolts.
- Final trim works on the sandpads to ensure pinpoint accuracy on slab thicknesses.
- Formwork to all slabs, including pouring sunken doortrack footings in a single pour with the main slabs.
- Pumping of main concrete floor slabs, largest pour approx. 180m3.
- Pouring of office concrete floor slab.
- Variation works- small footpath slabs to exterior of buildings, 5m3 pours.
- Drilling of reinforced pile footings to office building alongside sewer main
This project exemplifies Cast-Tech’s ability to provide end-to-end service to our clients. It also showcases our flexibility competitively completing both large and small projects.